Application Deadline June 25, 2021 11:00 am (Italian Time)
Application Fee: 450 €
The fee covers:
- Attendance to all the lectures
- Return travel from the University of Catania to the School venue on Etna
- Full board accommodation in shared rooms (from the lunch of December 13th to the lunch of December 17th)
- Guided excursion on Etna
The fee does not cover:
- Travel to/from Catania
- Anything not clearly indicated
The application is open to PhD Students from any University. If registered to an Italian PhD program, only students belonging to the 35th cycle can apply. Successful applicants will be notified by June 30, 2021. They will receive indications on the bank transfer. They can register by paying the registration fee by July 7, 2021, 2021. After that date, students in the reserve list will be contacted.
Documents you need to have ready for uploading (only PDF format).
- Valid ID;
- Your CV;
- If available an English Certificate.